Luma Investment will capitalise from € 5 million to € 30 million.
Luma Investment supports the business by raising the capital or by acquiring majority shareholding or by staged investments, assuming the investment projection is for a period of 3 to 5 years..
We are looking for companies which would like to increase profits, develop faster and more efficiently than their competition, and who would like to create added value for the region and society. We are interested in supporting companies from Central Eastern Europe, the Baltic states and the Balkans.
HEALTH AND MEDICINE
How do we work?
Our Experience in finance, law and management in the Polish and international markets allows the Luma Investment team to select the best practices for achieving objectives of a particular project.
Within our non-financial support we can provide comprehensive solutions tailored to the business, such as:
- structuring the investment policy’s of the company;
- establishing the professional PMO segment for managing, developing projects as well as an analytical-controlling unit;
- preparation of development plans based on the identified competitive advantages of subsidiaries;
- reorganisation of production, including: arrangement of the production process, development of norms, introduction of a piecework system, reorganisation of the sales department; elimination of “bottlenecks” in the production process, portfolio construction for new orders;
- geographic expansion and investment in promising markets;
- partnerships with globally active financial entities;