“We are aware that the success of entrepreneurs in the early stages of the company’s development is largely dependent on non-financial support, which can be received in the investment execution” – Luma Ventures
We emphasise on actions enabling the probability of success of our portfolio companies to increase by establishing stable partner relations and joint planning of measures aimed at understanding the needs of the project.
Luma Investment team contains successful entrepreneurs having experience the Finance industry as well as specialists in various segments.
The VC Investment scheme falls under the responsibility of Tomasz Cichowicz – a former start-up practitioner having experience in running his own businesses, implementation of projects, strategic planning and good knowledge of the investment fund market. Having this skill set beside the capital support, the fund can offer a range of non-financial tools to support the development of enterprises at an early stage of development – primarily in the field of strategic advisory and the improvement of financial efficiency.
We deliver “smart money” value through the following measures:
- providing business contacts;
- strategic advisory;
- creation and searching for synergy amongst portfolio investments;
- resources and services sharing;
- searching for further investments;
- support in searching for additional source of financing (state funds, grants, and subsidies);
- support in business internationalisation or in expanding into Polish market;
- support in corporate and financial performance management;
- support in staff recruitment;
- support of functional experts.