In Luma Ventures we are aware that the success of entrepreneurs in the early stages of the companies development is largely dependent on non-financial support, which can be received in the investment execution.
We put special emphasis on actions enabling probability of success of our portfolio companies to increase by building proper partnership relations and joint planning of measures aimed at understanding the needs of the project.
Luma Investment team consists of experienced managers, financial experts and functional specialists.
The person responsible for the conduct of VC investment is Tomasz Cichowicz – a former start-up practitioner with experience in running his own businesses, projects implementation, strategic planning and knowledge of the investment fund market. All of this cause the fund to offer, beside a capital support, a range of non-financial tools to support the development of enterprises at an early stage of development – primarily in the field of strategic advisory and financial efficiency improvement.
We deliver “smart money” value through the following measures:
- providing business contacts;
- strategic advisory;
- creation and searching for synergy amongst portfolio investments;
- resources and services sharing;
- searching for further investments;
- support in searching for additional source of financing (state funds, grants, and subsidies);
- support in business internationalisation or in expanding into Polish market;
- support in corporate and financial performance management;
- support in staff recruitment;
- support of functional experts.